Some men are unable to have sex because they are unable to get or maintain an erection long enough for sex to take place. It can be hard to get an erection when you are upset or stressed out. Because of this, it might be hard for you to get one. ED, on the other hand, is a problem that doesn’t go away, making it impossible for the person to ejaculate.
When a man has erectile dysfunction, he might think he can’t have sexual relations. This can be very bad for his mental health. Because of this, a couple might find it hard to make love. When men have health issues, it can be hard for them to have sex with their partners. One of the signs is not being able to get an erection, which can also cause problems in a marriage.
There are a lot of medicines for impotence that the FDA-approved and can help you stay in bed longer.
Some changes to how you live can also help. Taking drugs that your doctor gives you can help you get a better erection and have more sexual activity. This gets more blood to your penis, which makes it better for sex.
Table of Contents
Available ED Pills:
There are many types of prescribed ED pills, such as:
Cenforce 100mg, also known as Sildenafil Citrate Tablets 100mg, is one of the most popular and effective treatments for ED. For a longer-lasting effect, extended-release pills with sildenafil at a high dose of 150 mg per tablet are available. Each pill contains 100mg of sildenafil citrate, which is double the usual dose.
Tadalafil citrate (Cialis)
Tadalafil (Cialis) improves blood flow to the penis. The medication is also to treat pulmonary hypertension and prostatic enlargement. Take a tablet orally to treat ED. It is the longest-acting PDE5 ED medication, lasting up to 36 hours on average and up to 72 hours according to some reports.
Avanafil citrate (Stendra)
Another PDE5 inhibitor (Stendra). It works in the same way as other medications in its class to increase blood flow to the penis. Avanafil can start working in as little as 15 minutes. It has a long-lasting effect, lasting up to 6 hours.
- Other ED drugs that can be bought in the US besides Viagra are avanafil (Stendra), tadalafil citrate (Cialis), and vardenafil (Levitra).
- All of this help get more blood to the penis, including sildenafil citrate tablets, cenforce viagra. When combined with sexual stimulation, the drugs can give you an erection strong enough to start and finish a sexual encounter. There is also a form of Levitra called Staxyn that dissolves quickly and is put under the tongue.
How Effective are ED Pills?
- About 70% of men who take ED drugs get an erection strong enough for sexual activity. But the results are very different from person to person.
- ED drugs won’t work as well for a man whose nerves or arteries are damaged by prostate surgery, diabetes, or heart disease.
- Between 15 and 60 minutes pass before the drugs start to work. If you take Viagra or Levitra after a meal, they won’t work because the food blocks their absorption. But neither Cialis nor Stendra work this way when you eat.
- The onset time tells you how soon you can interact with each other. Stendra and Cialis for daily use are the closest to being an erectile dysfunction drug that can be used “on-demand.” The others require more planning.
- The ED drugs break down in the body at different rates. Actions can last between four hours and more than a day (for Cialis in the higher doses).
- Many drugs can help people with ED, and many of them work by blocking the PDE5 enzyme. which increases blood flow to the penis and makes people with ED feel better.
- To avoid side effects, talk to a doctor before taking an erectile dysfunction drug and only use it as directed.
- Each dose should be enough for a full cycle of sexual activity, from getting an erection to making love.
- ED drugs are extremely effective if the ED patient understands the exact problem that is causing it and can treat it with medications. The best ED medication for you will be determined by a variety of factors.
- People who have regular sex may benefit from taking tadalafil, which is available as a daily pill. Others may prefer to take medications such as sildenafil, avanafil, or vardenafil before having sex.