Buy N95 Surgical Mask Online
Where To Buy N95 Masks Near Me – N95 Surgical Mask For Sale – Buy N95 Surgical Face Mask – Buy N95 Surgical Mask Online
Surgical masks are disposable, loose-fitting face masks that cover your nose, mouth, and chin. They’re typically used to:.Buy N95 Surgical Mask Online
- protect the wearer from sprays, splashes, and large-particle droplets
- prevent the spread of potentially infectious respiratory secretions from the wearer to others
Surgical masks can vary in design, but the mask itself is often flat and rectangular in shape with pleats or folds. The top of the mask contains a metal strip that can be formed to your nose.
Elastic bands or long, straight ties help hold a surgical mask in place while you’re wearing it. These can either be looped behind your ears or tied behind your head.
An N95 respirator is a more tight-fitting face mask. In addition to splashes, sprays, and large droplets, this respirator can also filter out 95 percentTrusted Source of very small particles. This includes viruses and bacteria.
The respirator itself is generally circular or oval in shape and is designed to form a tight seal to your face. Elastic bands help hold it firmly to your face. Some types may have an attachment called an exhalation valve, which can help with breathing and the buildup of heat and humidity.
N95 respirators aren’t one-size-fits-all. They actually must be fit-tested before use to make sure that a proper seal is formed. If the mask doesn’t seal effectively to your face, you won’t receive the appropriate protection.
After being fit-tested, users of N95 respirators must continue to perform a seal check each time they put one on. It’s also important to note that a tight seal can’t be achieved in some groups. These include children and people with facial hair.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay at home except to receive medical care. If you live with others or are visiting a healthcare provider, wear a surgical mask if one is available.
Remember that while surgical masks don’t protect against infection with SARS-CoV-2, they can help trap infectious respiratory secretions. This can be a vital tool in helping prevent the spread of the virus to others in your surroundings.
So, how do you properly use a surgical mask? Follow the steps below:
- Clean your hands, either by washing with soap and water or by using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Before putting the mask on, inspect it for any tears or holes.
- Locate the metal strip in the mask. This is the top of the mask.
- Orient the mask so that the colored side faces outward, or away from you.
- Place the top part of the mask on the bridge of your nose, molding the metal strip to the shape of your nose.
- Carefully loop the elastic bands behind your ears or tie the long, straight ties behind your head.
- Pull the bottom of the mask down, ensuring that it covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Try to avoid touching the mask while you’re wearing it. If you must touch or adjust your mask, be sure to clean your hands immediately afterward.
- To take off the mask, unloop the bands from behind your ears or undo the ties from behind your head. Avoid touching the front of the mask, which may be contaminated.
- Promptly dispose of the mask in a closed garbage bin, thoroughly cleaning your hands afterward.