Buy Dexedrine Online
Buy Dexedrine Online – Buy Generic Dexedrine Online – Order Dexedrine Online – Buy Dexedrine Without Prescription – Buy Dexedrine Online Australia
Dextroamphetamine is a central nervous system stimulant and an amphetamine enantiomer that is prescribed for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It is also used as an athletic performance and cognitive enhancer, and recreationally as an aphrodisiac and euphoriant
This medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain. Dextroamphetamine belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants. It can help increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity, and control behavior problems. It may also help you to organize your tasks and improve listening skills.
This medication is also used to treat a certain sleeping disorder (narcolepsy) to help you stay awake during the day. It should not be used to treat tiredness or to hold off sleep in people who do not have a sleep disorder.
How to use Dexedrine
- Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start taking dextroamphetamine and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually 1 to 3 times a day. The first dose is usually taken when you wake up in the morning. If more doses are prescribed, take them as directed by your doctor, usually 4-6 hours apart. Taking this medication late in the day may cause trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- If you are using the liquid form of this medication, carefully measure the dose using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Your doctor may adjust your dose to find the dose that is best for you. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day.
- During treatment, your doctor may occasionally recommend stopping the medication for a short time to see whether there are any changes in your behavior and whether the medication is still needed.
- If you suddenly stop using this medication, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as severe tiredness, sleep problems, mental/mood changes such as depression). To help prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Withdrawal is more likely if you have used dextroamphetamine for a long time or in high doses. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have withdrawal.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Do not increase your dose, take it more often, or use it for a longer time than prescribed. Properly stop the medication when so directed.
- When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens.